Nissan 370Z Forum  

Foodservice shenanigan's

Well I know a number of you (myself included) have worked in the foodservice industry at one time or another (maybe still do). I would like to hear some good

Go Back   Nissan 370Z Forum > Nissan 370Z General Area > The Lounge (Off Topic)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2011, 07:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: with passion
KillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Foodservice shenanigan's

Well I know a number of you (myself included) have worked in the foodservice industry at one time or another (maybe still do). I would like to hear some good 'ol fashioned horror stories about sabatoge.

I was a waiter for a couple years and a bartender for a few years as well and I can HONESTLY say that I was an honest employee that never once sabatoged anyones food and always washed thoroughly after a restroom visit however...

I've also had friends like my buddy who worked in a bagle place where he decided to hop into the big water vat while it was heating up and decided to have himself a little impromptu bath time. Needless to say, all the bagels that went out that day were boiled up with his very own loving armpit care. Or my other buddy who worked at a Taco Bell and decided that just about every other day was a "hock a loogy" in your burrito day (especially if someone happened in that he didn't like). He assured me that if I have EVER eaten in a fast food place, I too was the lucky recipient of one of these special burgers, burritos, etc.

Anyway... do tell...
KillerBee370 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 07:40 AM   #2 (permalink)
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: every day...
Isamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond repute

There were several occasions when I was working at Taco Bell, from a typical taco slinger all the way till I was a general Store manager that funny things took place..

one time this fat chick ordered a chalupa extra cheese. She got what she ordered...1+ servings of cheese. However it wasn't ENOUGH extra cheese... so when she brought it back, and complained. well, being the kind hearted individual I am, I put like 5x the amount of cheese that was supposed to be on there, and sent the food out to her. she came back now complaining there was too much cheese... I sent her on her fat little way without any form of compensation as she was a total C-bag
not that exciting but im in a hurry.. will post more junk later

黒子 ('Kuroko')
Project: SuperNova Owner/Operator and Lead designer @BlackGuard Aeroworks
Isamu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 09:15 AM   #3 (permalink)
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: a Civic VP!
ClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ClemsonWill

I had a similar situation happen but none of us were actually serving the food. In high school a bunch of my buddies and I went out to McD's for lunch. One buddy went to the restroom. Another buddy reached down his pants and grabbed a few stragglers. Placed them inside the guy's (who went to the restroom) burger. Next thing you know we are all literally rolling on the nasty McD's floor laughing. And the poor bathroom guy has a little curly hair sticking out from between his teeth.
Old 06-24-2011, 09:18 AM   #4 (permalink)
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: American
TX_370 has a reputation beyond reputeTX_370 has a reputation beyond reputeTX_370 has a reputation beyond reputeTX_370 has a reputation beyond reputeTX_370 has a reputation beyond reputeTX_370 has a reputation beyond reputeTX_370 has a reputation beyond reputeTX_370 has a reputation beyond reputeTX_370 has a reputation beyond reputeTX_370 has a reputation beyond reputeTX_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemsonWill View Post
I had a similar situation happen but none of us were actually serving the food. In high school a bunch of my buddies and I went out to McD's for lunch. One buddy went to the restroom. Another buddy reached down his pants and grabbed a few stragglers. Placed them inside the guy's (who went to the restroom) burger. Next thing you know we are all literally rolling on the nasty McD's floor laughing. And the poor bathroom guy has a little curly hair sticking out from between his teeth.
OMG, terrible friends!
Old 06-24-2011, 09:28 AM   #5 (permalink)
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Sideways
Synack will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemsonWill View Post
Old 06-24-2011, 09:34 AM   #6 (permalink)
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

lol this thread should be titled, "Why you should never eat out ever again".
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 02:01 PM   #7 (permalink)
A True Z Fanatic

Isamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond repute

see, I was never malicious... I just put like extra onions on peoples **** when they were ********, or jalepenos chopped up really fine and put into drunk peoples bean burritos... lol

now, after hours... thats a nother story

黒子 ('Kuroko')
Old 06-24-2011, 02:58 PM   #8 (permalink)
A True Z Fanatic

KillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond repute

I guess I used to mix up drinks like long island's and when I put the straw in, sometimes depending on the person I would crab the 151 and pour some down the straw so the first sip they got a mouth full of 151. lol
Old 06-24-2011, 03:27 PM   #9 (permalink)
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Sideways
Synack will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerBee370 View Post
I guess I used to mix up drinks like long island's and when I put the straw in, sometimes depending on the person I would crab the 151 and pour some down the straw so the first sip they got a mouth full of 151. lol
See where I come from that's being nice to someone. The more alcohol the better. We were on a mission.
Old 06-24-2011, 04:25 PM   #10 (permalink)
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 G37 Coupe BO 7AT
c41006 has a reputation beyond reputec41006 has a reputation beyond reputec41006 has a reputation beyond reputec41006 has a reputation beyond reputec41006 has a reputation beyond reputec41006 has a reputation beyond reputec41006 has a reputation beyond reputec41006 has a reputation beyond reputec41006 has a reputation beyond reputec41006 has a reputation beyond reputec41006 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerBee370 View Post
That is a bad thing???
Old 06-24-2011, 05:59 PM   #11 (permalink)
A True Z Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by c41006 View Post
That is a bad thing???
Not at all!! I just loved seeing their face. Then I would right away ask them if I made the drink too strong lol
Old 06-24-2011, 07:36 PM   #12 (permalink)
A True Z Fanatic

I fucked a few girls in the walk in cooler and the front counter.. does that count as shenanigans?

黒子 ('Kuroko')
Old 06-24-2011, 07:39 PM   #13 (permalink)
Retired admin

Drives: Your Wife Crazy
frost frost frost frost frost frost frost frost frost frost frost

Wtf? I knew **** happened to people's food who gave a hard time, rude, etc., but just randomly hocking loogies and bathing in the water, I'd bash someone's fuckin skull in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooftop View Post
<insert snarky, slightly condescending frost joke>
frost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 12:01 AM   #14 (permalink)
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: My first car
DjSquall has a reputation beyond reputeDjSquall has a reputation beyond reputeDjSquall has a reputation beyond reputeDjSquall has a reputation beyond reputeDjSquall has a reputation beyond reputeDjSquall has a reputation beyond reputeDjSquall has a reputation beyond reputeDjSquall has a reputation beyond reputeDjSquall has a reputation beyond reputeDjSquall has a reputation beyond reputeDjSquall has a reputation beyond repute

One restaurant I worked in used only 1 ice scooper. For ice in your drinks... And ice in the urinals. Basically EVERYBODY'S iced drinks came with a tiny serving of urinal traces
DjSquall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 08:57 AM   #15 (permalink)
Track Member

Drives: 370Z/MAT SILVER/6MT
Jjaden has a spectacular aura aboutJjaden has a spectacular aura about

I started as a server for about 4 years, and worked as a Night Club bartender for 6 years.

I haven't sabotaged people's food because I would literally destroy someone for doing that to me.

When I first started as a server, I was serving a couple cops and they ordered a vegetarian pizza. I rang it in, and asked for extra sausage, and extra bacon because I thought I was being clever "Bacon, Pig, get it? lolz" and had recently had a couple bad experiences with the police and speeding tickets.

The kitchen guys were laughing their azses off as I left the kitchen, but I was actually pretty nervous bringing it out to the table, when I put it down, the cops actually laughed and ate it. The fat one said he only ordered vegetarian because his wife put him on a diet but he was happy with the bacon and sausage on it.

When I was bartending I had sex pretty much everywhere you can think of in the club. Washroom, managers office, VIP couches, Beer Fridge, Wine Cellar etc....

Girls at a high end club seem to think bartenders are some kind of big deal after they have had a few drinks, and we aren't hammered, unlike most of the other guys in the club.

Last edited by Jjaden; 06-25-2011 at 09:46 AM.
Jjaden is offline   Reply With Quote