Nissan 370Z Forum  

FS: Berk HFCs + Stillen Ceramic-Coated Headers

These parts have approx. 7k miles on them, and I am selling them as a package for $700 +shipping (within US only). If you're able to pick them up, then

Go Back   Nissan 370Z Forum > Marketplace > Parts for sale (Private Classifieds)

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2010, 09:28 AM   #1 (permalink)
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People to drink
semtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond repute
Default FS: Berk HFCs + Stillen Ceramic-Coated Headers

These parts have approx. 7k miles on them, and I am selling them as a package for $700 +shipping (within US only). If you're able to pick them up, then obviously there's no shipping.

The Stillen headers are ceramic coated and heat-wrapped. (If you don't want the wrap you can just remove it.)

I have had no SES/CELs with these components. The Berk HFCs have an extended O2 port, which is essentially an integrated non-fouler to keep the sensors out of the direct path of the exhaust gases. Indeed, the next pics show how clean the O2 sensors were when I pulled them out.

If you're wondering what kind of sound you'll get, I have vids. But keep in mind that I also have a Stillen CBE and G3 intakes in these vids, so the sound won't be exactly the same unless you also have these.

Interior sound:

YouTube - 370Z w/ Full Intake & Exhaust Mods
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGPmqBvr76M

Exterior sound:

YouTube - 370Z with Stillen Exhaust and Berk Hi-Flow Cats
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xcv6Sk_G9MY

YouTube - 370Z w/ Stillen Exhaust & Berk Tech HFCs: Launch Clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyZ1wryQ0C4

YouTube - 370Z w/ Stillen Exhaust & Berk Tech HFCs: Drive-by video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kq13E6tSVck

PM me if you want them. The $700 price is firm, and no I'm not willing to sell these components separately at this time.

Also, I've had a number of people previously tell me that they wanted them, so then when other people inquired about them, I told them that they were already spoken for, only for the original person to back out. So if you want them, I will require a non-refundable $200 deposit so that I know you're sincere. I will give you up to a week to pay the remaining balance. Sorry if these conditions sound harsh, but I've been jerked around by 5 different people on these already and I've had enough.
Old 04-22-2010, 01:46 PM   #2 (permalink)
Track Member

Drives: over the speed limit
pty370z will become famous soon enoughpty370z will become famous soon enough

Why you post this today and not yesterday..????

I just ordered a brand new set of Berk HFC's.. Had I seen these I would've taken these off your hands right away...

Let me know if you decide to let the headers go on their own...

Free bump..
Exterior: INGS+1 * SEIBON * FUJIMURA * PW:JDM * UAM * KICS * VOLK
Old 04-22-2010, 03:40 PM   #3 (permalink)
Base Member

Drives: 2010-370z
joey is on a distinguished road

if u wanna sell the berk cats alone let me know
Old 04-22-2010, 06:36 PM   #4 (permalink)
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 Graphite 370Z 6M
kevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to kevr6

If you want the cats sold seperate and be picked up, let me know!
Thanks
Old 04-22-2010, 10:23 PM   #5 (permalink)
Base Member

Drives: '10 370Z PW 6MT T&S
labk888 has a reputation beyond reputelabk888 has a reputation beyond reputelabk888 has a reputation beyond reputelabk888 has a reputation beyond reputelabk888 has a reputation beyond reputelabk888 has a reputation beyond reputelabk888 has a reputation beyond reputelabk888 has a reputation beyond reputelabk888 has a reputation beyond reputelabk888 has a reputation beyond reputelabk888 has a reputation beyond repute

Let me know if you change your mind about selling the headers seperately. Thanks.
Old 04-23-2010, 05:50 AM   #6 (permalink)
A True Z Fanatic

semtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond reputesemtex has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm . . . okay, I was assuming that nobody would be interested in buying the headers, so that's why I was bundling them with the HFCs. But I was apparently mistaken. So yes, I will sell these components separately.

$400 + shipping for the headers
$300 + shipping for the HFCs

PM me if you want either of them.

Last edited by semtex; 04-23-2010 at 05:53 AM.
Old 04-23-2010, 06:44 AM   #7 (permalink)
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2003 Cobra
>135I will become famous soon enough>135I will become famous soon enough

Dibs headers
Old 04-23-2010, 10:28 AM   #8 (permalink)
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '14 GTR Premium
StealthZ has much to be proud ofStealthZ has much to be proud ofStealthZ has much to be proud ofStealthZ has much to be proud ofStealthZ has much to be proud ofStealthZ has much to be proud ofStealthZ has much to be proud ofStealthZ has much to be proud ofStealthZ has much to be proud of

pm inbound on the Berks
Old 04-23-2010, 04:46 PM   #9 (permalink)
A True Z Fanatic

Update: The Berk HFCs have been sold.
Old 04-24-2010, 07:16 PM   #10 (permalink)
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 Graphite 370Z 6M
kevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond reputekevr6 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to kevr6
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by semtex View Post
Update: The Berk HFCs have been sold.
Thanks Ben!!
Bump for Stillen Headers still for sale!
Old 04-24-2010, 07:44 PM   #11 (permalink)
Administrator

Drives: 09 370Z MB Sports M6
AK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Free for Ben!

Good luck with the sale man! Good deal. Someone should pick them up.
My Monterey Blue Z ll My Exhaust --> My Intake --> G3
Nissan's Official Response Regarding Oil Temp Issue: CLICK HERE
Need a Set of Cheap Winter wheels /Tires? Then Visit The Banner Link Below and Place Your Order. You'll Help Keep The370Z Alive.
Old 04-26-2010, 01:32 PM   #12 (permalink)
A True Z Fanatic

So, now that I've agreed to split the HFCs and headers and have sold off the HFCs, nobody is interested in the headers anymore?

I guess I could always weld them to my riding mower just to see how many of my neighbors go WTF?? when I mow my lawn.
Old 04-28-2010, 08:00 AM   #13 (permalink)
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute

wow dood everyone wanted to buy ur headers... and no one wanted mine lol.... now that im finally gonna install them i actually see people interested in the headers... lol free bump for sem...

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***
Old 04-28-2010, 11:12 AM   #14 (permalink)
Base Member

Drives: '08 Evo X
GoBoost is on a distinguished road

Weird. My name is Ben, and I drive a blue 370z in GA. I live down in Warner Robins though!

I tried to talk my wife into letting me buy both of these when you first listed them and got a NO. I think it's because I just went over 500 miles on the car's odometer =P

Anyhow, free bump!
Old 04-29-2010, 09:19 PM   #15 (permalink)
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2009 Nissan 370z TT
neveucd is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to neveucd Send a message via MSN to neveucd Send a message via Yahoo to neveucd Send a message via Skype™ to neveucd

About how much would the shipping be on the headers?