Nissan 370Z Forum  

Front lower nismo lip broken

So recently the lower piece of the nismo bumper had received some damage, at first it was only one tab that had been ripped off but i had to go

Go Back   Nissan 370Z Forum > Nissan 370Z Tech Area > Exterior & Interior

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2016, 11:36 AM   #1 (permalink)
Base Member

Drives: 14' 370Z Nismo
JKLiem is on a distinguished road
Default Front lower nismo lip broken

So recently the lower piece of the nismo bumper had received some damage, at first it was only one tab that had been ripped off but i had to go home. As soon as I get on the freeway i hear a flapping sound, so i pull over and take a look. it was the air moving the lower lip up and down. Now there are about 4 tabs broken. i would just get a new Lower facia but the actual tabs that it connects to on the bumper have broken off... I haven't been able to get under the car yet and look at whats going on but i was wondering can i just remove this lower lip piece completely? or would i have to replace the whole bumper...? Any help is much appreciated.
JKLiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 01:20 AM   #2 (permalink)
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2014 370z Nismo
TriNismo has a reputation beyond reputeTriNismo has a reputation beyond reputeTriNismo has a reputation beyond reputeTriNismo has a reputation beyond reputeTriNismo has a reputation beyond reputeTriNismo has a reputation beyond reputeTriNismo has a reputation beyond reputeTriNismo has a reputation beyond reputeTriNismo has a reputation beyond reputeTriNismo has a reputation beyond reputeTriNismo has a reputation beyond repute

Just replace the piece. Gonna cost ya

https://conceptzperformance.com/niss...47a_p_9750.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TriNismo is offline   Reply With Quote