View Single Post
Old 03-21-2011, 12:07 PM   #9 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue370tt View Post
Bones is good but wont stay on top long like GSP or Anderson. In fact, if he fights Anderson he will lose.
I have to disagree with you. Did you see the fight against Shogun? He completely destroyed him with minimal effort. Shogun's no pushover either. I wouldn't give anyone else in the division any significant chance at beating him at all, let alone in that manner. The scary thing is, this kid is still learning. He has a lot of room to improve and with experience I think he will be up there with GSP and Anderson Silva. This is exactly the way Silva came into the UFC. Obliterating every opponent including the champion (who was Rich Franklin in Silva's case). I'm not saying he would beat Silva, who happens to be my fav fighter, but he would have a decent shot and a much better one than anyone else. Just my
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote