View Single Post
Old 03-21-2011, 11:13 AM   #6 (permalink)
TheGreatOne
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: E60 BMW M5
TheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond repute

I would lean more towards seeing Silva vs Bones, size would be closer and we have a chance at seeing more of a strikers match up...

I think GSP would do well, He's been training at the gym I do Muay Thai at on Tuesdays...noticed lately he's been sparrign with bigger guys, doubt its just for his fight with Shields

But anyways, back to Bones, I was really impressed with how he handled himself, Shogun reminded me a bit of the last time he came off surgery and fought forrest, although this time, you could tell he was not sure how to attack him, couldn't even use his greatest weapon on him
TheGreatOne is offline   Reply With Quote