Thread: Paddle Shifters
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2009, 11:48 AM   #23 (permalink)
cdawg410
Base Member

Drives: 2009 370z
cdawg410 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddvette9 View Post
For all you know it alls, even though i started the post with padle shifter help I do know a little common sense ideas about automatics.

1. I live in Tampa Florida, not some po dunk town with no traffic, therefore an automatic makes so much more sense to have in a highly populated area.

2. nothing shifts more precisely and efficient like an auto. Yes a manual has more control for the driver but tons and tons of peope have no idea how to drive a sports car like the Z correctly.

3. This is America where people have choices on things like manual vs automatic. The engines are designed the same no matter the transmission, so if someone likes an auto, it doesnt mean their vehicle is less than yours or that they are a wimp or dont know what they are doing.

Have some respect when people start informational threads. dont come in here bashing other members over personal choice. keep the forum cool please
1. I live in the DC metro area, inside the beltway.

2. I am quite sure I have no idea how to drive the car correctly, but I drive the piss out of it anyway, its a toy and I treat it like one.

3. Sure you have a choice, engine is the same. Of course the vehicle is less, absolutely they are wimps and no you don't have a clue of what your doing (wasn't that what the post was about).

All that being said, I'm not bashing, I just don't understand, I'm ignorant if you will. It's cool, it's just my opinion. Sorry for sharing.