View Single Post
Old 03-21-2011, 08:49 AM   #147 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveg78 View Post
I got ya. I moved into the area last summer and Cecil is about 20-25mins away from me. When I used to live in NJ I was 5 mins from Englishtown. I must say, Cecil is cool for the fact that you can literally stand right next to the cars at the starting line. Kinda feels like illegal street racing lol. I find myself taking a few steps back on cars with NOS or heavily modded...LOL
Yeah that was pretty cool, although I don't really have anything to compare it too. It's also pretty chilled out and not crowded so you can go as many times as you'd like. The only thing I didn't like was that they didn't rent out helmets. Luckily I was able to find some people nice enough to let me borrow their helmets.

It was funny when I first pulled up asking about the helmets, the guy said they don't rent them and that I probably wouldn't need one any way. Then I ran a 12.986 and they said I would need to borrow one from someone if I wanted to go again