View Single Post
Old 03-21-2011, 08:37 AM   #27 (permalink)
God-Speed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Prototype
God-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond reputeGod-Speed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
I just wanted to get a general consensus here. I came out of a local eatery this evening to find this wedged in my driver's window:

Yes...yes...I'm one of THOSE guys that choose to park in two spaces, but I generally park out beyond the mass populous. Tonight, I will admit I did get a little over-zealous and took up two spaces relatively close...so I can certainly understand why someone might get a little upset. After plunking down some good coin on my Z the LAST thing I want is some door-dinging vehicle slapping their armored 400 lb. door into my Z.

I have heard and read thing like this for many years. When I was a member of the corvette forum things like this came up all the time. One thing that I have learned is that no matter what you drive Ferrari, 370Z you are in a car that already attracts attention. Just remember no matter wear you park up close or the last spot in the lot, only take up ONE spot. You will be just OK.
God-Speed is offline   Reply With Quote