View Single Post
Old 03-21-2011, 07:24 AM   #145 (permalink)
Jessobear
Base Member

Drives: '10 370Z Tour/Sp M6
Jessobear will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnydrama View Post
I hate to burst everybodies bubble but 98% of americans consider our cars rice, modified or stock. Especially in my case with a nismo.
The NISMO is a very polarizing car. I own a 370Z and when the salesman tried to show me a NISMO they had, I sort of just laughed and said, "No thanks. That car is a little bit much for my tastes."

That said, when I was buying my NISMO OEM exhaust from a guy with a black one (I was driving my work car), some kind of redneck lady at this small town in central VA pulled up to comment on how totally awesome his car was.

I've gotten almost universally positive reviews on my car. I was at a gas station sort of in hicksville Maryland next to a friend who has a really clean white 335i and some dude in a giant pickup truck came over to tell us how totally awesome our cars were. He said, "Man, you don't feel inadequate very often driving a $55k truck but these cars are putting it to shame."

The only consistently negative comments I get are about the size of the exhaust tips on the NISMO exhaust.
Jessobear is offline   Reply With Quote