View Single Post
Old 06-26-2009, 10:51 AM   #6 (permalink)
Modshack
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z Sport
Modshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuszNissan View Post
Thanks for the reply
We do business on Saturday, and don't want to hinder sales, would sunday still work well or not? We are closed on Sunday and that way it would hurt our sales.

Thanks agian.
Consider it a marketting opportunity to generate floor traffic Lou. Our local club partners with Gabe Rowe Nissan in Rock Mount NC. We just had a show a few weekends ago and Gabe was very supportive with drinks, popcorn, prize donations, trophys etc. He even advertised it on the radio and got some people on the lot he would not normally have seen. It wasn't a big show but everyone had a good time. The club went out and solicited sponsors and had lots of giveaways for the raffle. Registration was $20 and was tied into the clubs chosen charity. If you don't have a local club, consider using this Venue to start one. I've been associated with lots of dealers in my 20 years with Honda, and building an enthusiast base around your dealership and product line is never a bad thing.

Good luck!

Steal my car! (SOLD)...Now Porsche Cayman S
Oil Cooler DIY: Here!
Modshack is offline   Reply With Quote