View Single Post
Old 03-21-2011, 12:49 AM   #5 (permalink)
jikhead
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370Z Blue 6spd
jikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond repute

I should be in some local commercial in a few weeks. I met a guy who was shooting some HD video...said he was doing some freelance work for the local Channel 11 (whatever channel that is) and was hired to take some video footage for a commercial. He had me get in some of frames. I started out on an Audi, but when he mentioned it was for Acura, I mentioned this wasn't an Acura...so we went over and redid it on a TSX. So, I'm guessing a commercial for a local Acura dealer maybe?

Funny how you meet people, after chatting for awhile about work and politics, he's from Jacksonville, AR...near where I'm from.

Of all the cars I sat in, the Porsche Panamera and the Lexus IS had the most comfortable driver's seat. As soon as I sat in them, my upper body and back immediately said...extremely comfortable and hugging.

Last edited by jikhead; 03-21-2011 at 12:51 AM.
jikhead is offline   Reply With Quote