View Single Post
Old 06-26-2009, 09:52 AM   #2 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

1. What would be the best day to hold an event?
~Usually a Saturday, starting around 9 would be best for most. Gives them time to prep the car for the show.

2. Would you attend if it was free? (If the venue had better prizes and food would you pay?)
~Free is always great, many times you pay to be in the show (or track event) which help pay for trophies or such.

3. Would you attend if there was a registration charge to enter your car?
~I would.

4. Would you attend if it was catered vs. non-catered.
~Catered is nice, best is usually BBQ of some sort. Though being in Texas, any BBQ is great.

5. Marketing Ideas(local clubs,radio advertising,database mailer?)
~Marketing would be forums mostly probably, it just depends on what kind of crowd you want to get. Though hitting radio might be good to pull in those wanting to see the car(s) without being pressured by salesmen.

6. Pre-registation
~This is best to know how much food and what kind of turn out to expect for the show. You will get many who just show up to view the cars.

9. Kids games ( not sure what?)
~Ice cream?

7. Prizes (Forgestar Wheels and accessories or something)
~Prizes are always great, might consider doing a raffle. The Texas Z party I went to had a raffle and there were three groups. Parts for 350Z, parts for mostly classic Zs, and general Z/Nissan gear.

8. How do you do the classes, by Model: example R34??
~Classes are usually by model, Z34/Z33/etc.

9. Do people like this kind of stuff or am I wasting my time. Thought it would be fun.
~I enjoyed the one I have been to in Texas (Texas Z Party), got to meet a lot of people and see some great cars.
theDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote