Thread: F14 fitment
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2011, 09:37 AM   #63 (permalink)
rarwz
Base Member

Drives: 09 Touring
rarwz will become famous soon enoughrarwz will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by NISMOFO View Post
it looks like on their site the 9.5" are the "deep concave" just like the rears.

Good call, i failed to notice that on the site. I do like the stock non-sport wheels and how the backs are deeper than the front. SO i guess i'm back to 9 up front instead of 9.5. M0 options m0 problems.

Edit: I think there should be a thread that lists all of this stuff in an organized fashion. something like

Stock Height:
--------------------
18x? offset threashold: a to b. Offset a may want +mm spacers, offset b may want +mm spacers.
19x? offset threashold: a to b. Offset a may want +mm spacers, offset b may want +mm spacers.
20x? offset threashold: a to b. Offset a may want +mm spacers, offset b may want +mm spacers.

xyz Springs:
------------------
18x? offset threashold: a to b. Offset a may want +mm spacers, offset b may want +mm spacers.
19x? offset threashold: a to b. Offset a may want +mm spacers, offset b may want +mm spacers.
20x? offset threashold: a to b. Offset a may want +mm spacers, offset b may want +mm spacers.

abc Springs:
------------------

Links to pictures: (keept seperate to keep the top looking well)

Last edited by rarwz; 03-20-2011 at 09:44 AM.
rarwz is offline   Reply With Quote