View Single Post
Old 03-20-2011, 01:14 AM   #8 (permalink)
MC

Drives: 2015 GTR NISMO
MC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Rager22 View Post
MY mother works for nissan corporate in Irving, TX so she was able to track the process of my car. i was notified the day it was built and had the vin #, etc. and she tracked it for me on Friday and it still showed that it was waiting at port to be loaded which is the same thing it said a day before the incident occurred. They haven't told me for sure it has been destroyed but I think its pretty safe to say its gone :/

ah ok yeah i track mine about once a week.... see mine still said ONS as of last week (order not serialized) so no VIN but.. that doesnt 100% mean it wasnt built.... i noticed that sometimes VINs didnt show up until it was already in transit (SIT) ... so.....its possible it wasnt built yet..... but it was scheduled for the first week of march.. so the timing is right for it to have been at the yard

as for yours yeah try to find your color

upper left or in the middle where the red Z is

Last edited by MC; 03-20-2011 at 01:21 AM.