View Single Post
Old 03-19-2011, 11:26 PM   #810 (permalink)
daisuke149
My *** is famous!

Drives: 2013 Boss 302 PW
daisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to daisuke149

Wooohooo home .

Thanks to everyone who came. I had a great time guys. Isnt really an event if people dont show so everyone who showed made it awesome

Big thanks to Terry and Stuckey helping grill. Made the food come out alot faster for the line.

Also thanks to Cynthia and Gizelle for helpin out with the food and amenities. Shana and everyone who help set it up

Also maaaajoooor props to the tinnter, Spencer, and the detailing guys. Cars came out looking great!!

Mike! Thanks for the strutbar, sorry i didnt get it in today! Looks great and cant wait

Btw entire z1 crew. Thanks guys so much. Really made the place feel open and available. And helped alot with setup, coordinating and making sure things went smooth.

Again, i hope everyone had a great time. Cant wait to see pics!
daisuke149 is offline   Reply With Quote