View Single Post
Old 06-26-2009, 12:52 AM   #20 (permalink)
ZKindaGuy
Track Member

Drives: 370Z-AT7 Tour+Sport
ZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushing_Tin View Post
I don't have an AR, just a couple of semi-auto pistols and a shot gun for home defense. I love going to the range though, I try and go at least once a month when I can find ammo.

For that very reason I purchased a couple of Dillon Blue Press reloaders (XL-650 and Super-1050) so I can make my own .223 and 45 ACP ammo. I can make 2 to 3 times the number of rounds doing the reloading than if I were to pay over the counter for the same amount of ammo. My reloads are extremely precise, consistent and accurate, much better than over-the-counter store-bought ammo.

Last edited by ZKindaGuy; 06-26-2009 at 12:59 AM.
ZKindaGuy is offline   Reply With Quote