View Single Post
Old 03-19-2011, 06:39 PM   #144 (permalink)
steveg78
Track Member

Drives: 09 370Z PG M6 +Sport
steveg78 is on a distinguished road

Lol this thread still going. OP, don't take this personally, but you have anger mgmt issues or at least road-rage. Why do I say this? Because I did for a long time too. I went to counseling because I had gotten out of my car numerous times (with passengers in my car) and confronted people, and/or aggressively drove my car to get revenge on them for whatever "stupid decision" they made. The thing is, you will end up killing yourself caring this much about douche bags or just plain ignorant drivers. The stress and aggressiveness are no good for you, physically and mentally. I used to get so worked up over people and their dumb moves... Thinking that everyone was selfish and acting like they are the only ones on the road. But now I just chill out, sometimes slow down and watch the retardedness unfold in front of me now.

LOL I can call a bad situation in the making when I see it. My GF even gets a kick out of it when I say "watch this guy drift over into this lane" or "watch this one speed up now that I've switched lanes to pass him"...

Maybe it comes with age, but I def don't sweat the small stuff anymore but I still get ticked off once and while