View Single Post
Old 06-26-2009, 12:40 AM   #23 (permalink)
370Z Purist
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 370Z-T BS M6
370Z Purist is a name known to all370Z Purist is a name known to all370Z Purist is a name known to all370Z Purist is a name known to all370Z Purist is a name known to all370Z Purist is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim View Post
Maybe not dying, but jon & kate gosselin are divorcing
Yeah, that's some crap right there. I thought it was funny though, if you heard more about it, they had agreed to separate... and then Kate filed for divorce hours before the episode aired on the 22nd. Then she goes ahead and says, "oh I'm not ready to accept it yet, I'm going to wear my ring, love my kids, etc." If I've really heard a better example of ******** in my life, I don't remember. If you're gonna go ahead and basically do that, try to hide it from your kids (that already know), and then go ahead and just jump ahead and do whatever the hell you want... some parent. Maybe you are going in different directions, but this is bad.
She says it would have happened even if they weren't famous; I disagree. Constantly being spied upon, every small thing blown out of proportion... stardom will ruin your life. I feel bad for the kids.

"Since one of my brake light bulbs just went out, the forum told me that my piston rings are about to blow."
370Z Purist is offline   Reply With Quote