View Single Post
Old 03-19-2011, 01:34 PM   #133 (permalink)
Pushing_Tin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: E63 AMG
Pushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond repute

Some people are attacking your because of your petty immature antics. You posted them up dude, what did expect? Try and get laid and chill the **** out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by houkouonchi View Post
I am not perfect and of course I have ways of justifying my actions. If I didn't have justification then I would just be some dip **** like many other drives out there which really don't have justification.

Also there are many situations where I have been sprayed and just let it go but this was one case in which I didn't just let it go.

I will admit bad judgment on the second video where the guy pulled out in front of me (I should have just stopped). I basically only three options in that case... Don't really speed up much change lanes (cutting the guy in the left lane off). Speed up and get far enough in front of him that I don't cut him off (which I did) or get screwed by the person pulling out and completely stop and hopefully they pulled back in or went without me waiting too long.

Also I haven't appreciated some of the comments that have been based off assumptions which weren't even correct! When people start verbally (textually?) attacking you most people will defend themselves or their actions.