View Single Post
Old 03-19-2011, 08:40 AM   #5526 (permalink)
Vegitto-kun
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z
Vegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian370z View Post
LOL, so what tuning is legal in Belgique? Les Belges sont spéciales haha.
pretty much nothing, the only thing that I know that you can do without a problem is a better intake. BUT it depends on the guy at the checkup place if he is feeling like an ******* then he can redcard you for it.

rims are fine too except when you over do it. they have a list of the maximum and minimum rim size the car must have.

bodykit is another thing that depends on the guy checking your car. if he is an ******* he can ask for the certificate so he knows that europe/belgium has approved that kit. but most of the time they don't make a problem out of it unless it widens the car.

tinted windows are hard to go through if they think its too dark.

no seriously it depends on the guy as far as I know there is no actual law that says you cant tint your windows below a certain percentage.

if a cop think its too dark, your ******.
if a dude from the checkup thinks its too dark, your ******.
if the dude from the checkup thinks its ok but the cop thinks its too dark, your ******.

exhaust is technically illegal, the only ones you can get are the ones have been certified for use in europe. so my fast intentions exhaust is illegal

HFC or anything like the sort are illegal.

engine swap = instant red card

adding turbo or SC to NA car = instant red card

except for say cars that already have a turbo because they are too stupid to know the turbo has been swapped.

and so on.

its a pretty shitty place if you want to mod cars.

Last edited by Vegitto-kun; 03-19-2011 at 08:43 AM.