View Single Post
Old 03-19-2011, 07:34 AM   #122 (permalink)
houkouonchi
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '14 GT-R '10 M6 370z
houkouonchi has a spectacular aura abouthoukouonchi has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaZ View Post
You really can justify every one of your actions. Amazing!
I can only hope to be as perfect and righteous as you. Someday.
I am not perfect and of course I have ways of justifying my actions. If I didn't have justification then I would just be some dip **** like many other drives out there which really don't have justification.

Also there are many situations where I have been sprayed and just let it go but this was one case in which I didn't just let it go.

I will admit bad judgment on the second video where the guy pulled out in front of me (I should have just stopped). I basically only three options in that case... Don't really speed up much change lanes (cutting the guy in the left lane off). Speed up and get far enough in front of him that I don't cut him off (which I did) or get screwed by the person pulling out and completely stop and hopefully they pulled back in or went without me waiting too long.

Also I haven't appreciated some of the comments that have been based off assumptions which weren't even correct! When people start verbally (textually?) attacking you most people will defend themselves or their actions.