View Single Post
Old 03-19-2011, 07:05 AM   #39 (permalink)
spearfish25
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to work
spearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to spearfish25

It'll be as good as new once it's repaired. Just use a good body shop that will go the extra distance and measure the frame. It looks like your front impact bar is bent and an impact to the tire can still damage suspension...get it evaluated. Otherwise it's just a headlight, fascia, and fender with miscellaneous interior parts. Did the airbags deploy? The sensor is in the middle of the front beam so I'm guessing they didn't...that saves about $6k in repairs.

Insurance companies give you two options: call the other guy's insurance and pursue the claim through them or get reimbursed by your insurance and then they go after the other guy. I've done it both ways and it ends the same. They WILL pay for your headlight and for the work Marco needs to do to make it the same as the one that was damaged.

I just want to know why she got cuffed...