View Single Post
Old 03-18-2011, 08:28 PM   #10 (permalink)
37Z
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370Z MB 6M -sold
37Z has a reputation beyond repute37Z has a reputation beyond repute37Z has a reputation beyond repute37Z has a reputation beyond repute37Z has a reputation beyond repute37Z has a reputation beyond repute37Z has a reputation beyond repute37Z has a reputation beyond repute37Z has a reputation beyond repute37Z has a reputation beyond repute37Z has a reputation beyond repute
Default RCA & speaker wire run length

[QUOTE=37Z;995565]I sound dampin' the side panels already which the side panals were easy to remove and reattached. I would seam the RCA run down the center console would be a more direct route.

I already have a plastic wire loom the run the RCA wires through. I guess the RCA wires would need to be approx. 12 feet in length if run down the center console into the front of the rear hatch area with some slack.

Anyone run the RCA wires through the center console area? If so, is 12 foot long RCA wires too long or short?

Also, what speaker wire size is best if the componet speaker crossovers are installed in the the front area of the rear hatch? The speaker componet crossovers will be installed on eihter size of the amp.
37Z is offline   Reply With Quote