View Single Post
Old 03-18-2011, 06:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Nismo89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: daily Zen and woosah
Nismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Insurance Question

hey all, im back, been hard at work with dealerships exc... test driving exc... i must say i absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this car, the feel is un real....went into this vaccant lot where these (what looked like 18-20 year old kids) were all gathered, with their "suped" up hondas i drove to the far end directly behind them,...and flared the lights and screamed down the straight away...everyone head whipped around and i heard the words "HOLY F***!!..look at that car!!!!" i heard another shout out " DAMN! thats an AWESOME CAR!!" haha .... all the while.... a smile on my face as i leave them in the rearview lol

but anways down to business,.... anyone here have the insurance company "Travelers Insurance"? if so, what did they give you as far as price for insurance for the Z?...

ANYONE who has this insurance let me know!

Last edited by Nismo89; 03-18-2011 at 06:02 PM.
Nismo89 is offline   Reply With Quote