Thread: Black Cherry?
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2011, 03:01 PM   #36 (permalink)
FromG2Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 5.0, kona, 6MT
FromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadoquad View Post
ugh, you worry too much about what people think. I get compliments on my car all the time, from people young and old.

Also, I have only seen one female Black Cherry owner. The rest of us are dudes.
Shado... don't get me wrong, I like the BC color. But in the end, it's all personal taste and preference. I just happen to like white and black more Also, my wife's opinion also takes precedence... haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bflosabre91 View Post
@FromG2Z i went back and forth too between black and BC. i drove past a BC 370z for like 3 months everyday on my way to work and i fell in love w it before i got close to it, and it was winter. So i think i had it in my mind that it was more black than cherry and the cherry is just a little extra uniqueness which is what i wanted cause the blue wasn't available anywhere around here anytime soon. But now actually being up close to it more, the cherry sticks out much more than i thought it would from the beginning. ill prob just see what my wife says tonight, deal with her call me an idiot for 10 mins or so and then be done with it and enjoy it.

I do like that kit on the BC 370, but i def dont have the know how to do stuff like that and i probably would rather upgrade the sound first
Like you said, you've only owned it for 4 days, so maybe you're just getting used to it. I've never owned a white car, more so a pearl white color... so I am still getting used to her. I especially enjoy the fact that I can drive her for more than a week's worth of dust layers, and not notice a significant degradation in gloss or shine. It still "glows" in the sun. I couldn't say the same thing for my other black cars... I'd get her all detailed, then go for a drive and once back, the layer of dust is already visually apparent... then I'd have to worry about additional swirls induced from dusting or QD'ing... arggg. Anyways, I think I am falling in love with the pearl white color more and more everyday You might feel the same way for your BC. Give it a chance!
2012 5.0 GT Prem, Kona Blue, 6MT, HID, Brembo, 3.73 -- Ordered: 9/20/11, Born on: 10/20/11, Delivered 11/15/11"Marilyn" GT500 mufflers/flaps, MGW shifter, FRPP K springs, BMR panhard bar, Boss coil covers, 3DC spoiler, Llumar Tint (35% and 20%), 3M ClearBra

Last edited by FromG2Z; 03-18-2011 at 03:05 PM.
FromG2Z is offline   Reply With Quote