View Single Post
Old 03-18-2011, 02:27 PM   #251 (permalink)
Mike
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 370z
Mike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond reputeMike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370z1 View Post
Hey Mike,
Yours looks great and the red tow hook against the black is a nice contrast. How often to you take it to the track? I have the red tow hook as well but I installed the mesh grill so I would have to cut a hole to install it so I don’t think I will, however if I do hit the track I suspect I will need to. Just curious is that what you did or did you just leave the mesh off? If you have pics in the forum/album I will check them out but if you don’t pm me would like to see some close ups of your ride…
I used my own mesh with it and we cut a hole in it. The car sees the track one or two weekends per month from March through October and sits in the garage the rest of the time. I'm probably going to take the mesh off altogether once I totally stop driving on the street.