Thread: Black Cherry?
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2011, 01:28 PM   #32 (permalink)
Econ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Fiat?
Econ is a jewel in the roughEcon is a jewel in the roughEcon is a jewel in the roughEcon is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by bflosabre91 View Post
@FromG2Z i went back and forth too between black and BC. i drove past a BC 370z for like 3 months everyday on my way to work and i fell in love w it before i got close to it, and it was winter. So i think i had it in my mind that it was more black than cherry and the cherry is just a little extra uniqueness which is what i wanted cause the blue wasn't available anywhere around here anytime soon. But now actually being up close to it more, the cherry sticks out much more than i thought it would from the beginning. ill prob just see what my wife says tonight, deal with her call me an idiot for 10 mins or so and then be done with it and enjoy it.

I do like that kit on the BC 370, but i def dont have the know how to do stuff like that and i probably would rather upgrade the sound first
subtle accents really help the appearance of these cars as well...you can throw some carbon fiber on it, tint it, powder the rims....possibilities are endless...the color will grow on you.
Econ is offline   Reply With Quote