View Single Post
Old 03-18-2011, 11:49 AM   #1 (permalink)
SeeyaBud86
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 PW 370z 6MT
SeeyaBud86 is on a distinguished road
Default Akebono's powdercoated by Mike

I just wanted to share with everyone how my experience with Mike was.

About three weeks ago I receieved word from Mike that my calipers were being sent out and he sent me information for the payment. He does his payments over paypal, so I had to create a paypal account and add my credit card. Well, my credit card company was giving me sh*t as to why they couldn't authorize it on paypal and I ended up receiving my calipers before Mike was given his payment.

A week passes by, and to add to things I had not received my new brake oil required for install or my new brake lines.

Another week passes by and Mike was completely fine with everything he said something along the lines of," no rush I trust you will get it to me." At this point not only did I feel bad because I haven't paid the poor guy yet, but I am also slowing down his business. I finally got through to my bank and got the credit card authorized and got Mike his payment. But, I ran into another delay because I went on spring break vacation last week. I told Mike about that as well, and he said that was fine.

To make a long story short (kind of), I wanted to make a thread describing my experience with Mike and how great and extremely patient he was. I recommend him to anyone on the forum and his work is absolutely immaculate. Thanks again Mike the calipers look amazing.

RCZ, I think I got my carpet at the same place you got your chairs. lol
SeeyaBud86 is offline   Reply With Quote