View Single Post
Old 03-18-2011, 09:57 AM   #881 (permalink)
haggomyeggo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Steves old cars
haggomyeggo is a name known to allhaggomyeggo is a name known to allhaggomyeggo is a name known to allhaggomyeggo is a name known to allhaggomyeggo is a name known to allhaggomyeggo is a name known to all

The unloaded thing in IL is kinda bunk. They make these little fanny pac looking things that hold a clip and a gun that you can load the clip easily to get around the law but i think those are just kinda dumb.

I support a right to carry but if the argument is deterrence then why conceal the gun. Why not carry it in a western style holster or tactical leg holster to let the criminals know you have a gun. If you conceal it they dont know who has one or not but If they know for sure I have a gun and they are unsure about someone else then wouldnt the criminal go after the person who they didnt know for sure if they had a gun or not.

I know carrying like its the wild west has several bad drawbacks so im only half serious the other half I am attempting to be funny but really I would like to see a C&C law in IL or at least where i can keep a loaded weapon in the car
haggomyeggo is offline   Reply With Quote