View Single Post
Old 03-18-2011, 09:54 AM   #35 (permalink)
TongMan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nissan GTR
TongMan has a reputation beyond reputeTongMan has a reputation beyond reputeTongMan has a reputation beyond reputeTongMan has a reputation beyond reputeTongMan has a reputation beyond reputeTongMan has a reputation beyond reputeTongMan has a reputation beyond reputeTongMan has a reputation beyond reputeTongMan has a reputation beyond reputeTongMan has a reputation beyond reputeTongMan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberium View Post
Tongman... what is wrong with you?

This guy has every right not to show these minimum wage power-tripping clowns his receipt. IT'S THE LAW. I mean, what part of that whole story didn't you understand?

And the receipt checker who actually prevented him from leaving the store is out of his mind... Even if he did steal the TV he wouldn't be able to detain him. It's people like that who try and play hero for the day that end up getting killed by maniacs. I mean really... is a 200 dollar tv worth your life?

It's just sad that most everyone today is so willing to give up their rights just for the sake of convenience. Just like that loser woman who kept telling this guy to show them his receipt. Yeah it would take 2 seconds but THAT'S NOT THE POINT.
The receipt checker's job and pay already sucks, why make his/her day even worst by being as ***? Is it because he is not better than anyone else because he makes minimum wage and is working at Walmart/Target?

I agree that the *** was acting within his rights to refuse to show his receipt, but people who has nothing else better to do than go around and piss off other people, when others are simply performing their job, should be ashamed of themselves. I hate asses who use these rights as weapons and takes advantage of the rights and freedom that protects citizens and residents in this country.

An example, the Ku Klux Klan. They are doing everything legally, but they are one of the most f-ed up groups of citizens of this great country. Another example, read on the Westboro Baptist Church. "God hates fags".