View Single Post
Old 03-18-2011, 09:39 AM   #247 (permalink)
370z1
Base Member

Drives: 2011 370Z Stillen SC
370z1 has a reputation beyond repute370z1 has a reputation beyond repute370z1 has a reputation beyond repute370z1 has a reputation beyond repute370z1 has a reputation beyond repute370z1 has a reputation beyond repute370z1 has a reputation beyond repute370z1 has a reputation beyond repute370z1 has a reputation beyond repute370z1 has a reputation beyond repute370z1 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks guys for the comments, yeah even though the kit itself was more than i wanted to spend i am happy with the results, and it isn't actually that much heavier so no worries there :-)

Hi theflyest1. I will pm you the body shop info this weekend and to answer your question, I won’t be doing the spoiler but it does look good on Mikes ride.

Hey Mike,
Yours looks great and the red tow hook against the black is a nice contrast. How often to you take it to the track? I have the red tow hook as well but I installed the mesh grill so I would have to cut a hole to install it so I don’t think I will, however if I do hit the track I suspect I will need to. Just curious is that what you did or did you just leave the mesh off? If you have pics in the forum/album I will check them out but if you don’t pm me would like to see some close ups of your ride….

A bit off topic but I wish the super charger was more affordable, the cost and the labor and the issue of warranty are what have me concerned. I need to do some research on this one to get a better understanding. I would love to attempt the install myself but I don't think I am gonna go there just yet
370z1 is offline   Reply With Quote