View Single Post
Old 03-18-2011, 03:47 AM   #121 (permalink)
essixx
Base Member

Drives: 2009 Silver auto
essixx is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnydrama View Post
I hate to burst everybodies bubble but 98% of americans consider our cars rice, modified or stock. Especially in my case with a nismo. I dunno how many times I've heard comments like this yelled at me... 2 fast 2 furious, body kits are gay, or nice fart cans. Point is most people don't know **** about cars and don't consider my car any different than the civic that just drove by with a $69 pepboys muffler on it. We all have different definitions of rice and I have mine but wont mention them bc some guys here choose to do so and that makes em happy. However I just believe that if im gonna put something on my car its gonna enhance performance in some way, except for my red gtr stop button.
This is my second "foreign car". Last car I owned was a 2007 Eclipse. Had it for about 8 months. Think I'll keep the Z much longer!
I have to say before I researched the 370Z, in my ignorance I thought the NISMO was some riced out car. After purchasing my Touring Z I can now appreciate the NISMO more, but I do see how the uninformed would think it was over the top.
essixx is offline   Reply With Quote