View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 02:25 PM   #12 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks all. A lot of people tune these cars, and a lot of people have issues with them afterward. It voids the warranty. I have a 5/100 on the power train and 7/70 bumper to bumper. Don't want to void it.

As to the gearing, I am glad it is so tall. The thing winds out first gear so fast that if it weren't so tall, I would smack the rev-limiter before I knew it.

The 325's out back do help a lot!

Those brakes? They are insane. The dust they produce is insane, too. If you own one of these without the comp-gray rims, you are in for some serious work to keep it looking presentable.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote