Thread: 2012 gt-r
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 11:31 AM   #21 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Econ View Post
my biggest thing is that it looks rather average imo

i honestly think the 370z looks more like the 90k car....purely from exterior appearances
Looks are kind of a subjective thing. IMO the GT-R does look like a $90k supercar from the outside, but I think the Z does too.

I like that it has back seats, it adds a DD aspect to it. This Is good because if/when I get one I will DD it. It's a supercar, DD, and track beast all wrapped into one. The auto transmission is amazing and was required for the car to be as quick as it is. As much as it may hurt manual enthusiasts, autos are the performance transmissions of the future.

The 2012 GT-R has been tested with a 0-60 time of 2.88 s and lapped the nurburgring in 7 mins 24.22 sec, which is one of the fastest times for a production car and was In semi-wet conditions. This time is only 0.22 s behind the Porsche 911 GT2 RS and is also 2.2 s quicker than the ZR1.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote