View Single Post
Old 06-25-2009, 01:53 PM   #9 (permalink)
tvfreakazoid
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2015 Audi S5; 6spd.
tvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond repute

I'm on that website. Just found it a couple of days ago. I've been on this forum for a while and I was just curious if anyone here was interested in firearms and wanted people from 370z forum opinions.
Now i'm not a gun crazy person but i enjoy going to the range even though cali are so loose with there gun laws here
Quote:
Originally Posted by wstar View Post
Oh and in answer to your AR-15 question: you're barking up the wrong tree here. Go visit one of the most trafficked forums on the net: AR15.Com . Avoid the General Discussion area, with millions of accounts and being up for so many years, it's pretty much turned into an opinion cesspool. But over in the technical sections you can find pretty much any firearms info you'll ever need.

Edit: here's a link to the correct subforum for FAQs and posts and whatnot about building your own AR: Build It Yourself - AR15.COM

http://www.the370z.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1188&dateline=1232328  539
tvfreakazoid is offline   Reply With Quote