View Single Post
Old 06-25-2009, 01:46 PM   #14 (permalink)
edeeZee
Track Member

Drives: 09 370z plat 6 speed
edeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond reputeedeeZee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluzman View Post
I sorry but a thread on what car air freshener/fragrance guys are using? You've got to be joking.
Seriously bro, no sarcasm here, your post gave me insight/awareness about myself too. No one likes it when you step on people's sandcastles. There's moments in my life I've done it, and I was immediately the jerk.

Recently, I broke up with my g/f. The reason, please don't think I'm getting "Dr. Phil" on you, she likes anime and I said it was for losers,yes, I'm not kidding you...long story. I essentially told her that people who like anime escape into some stupid little world, they're usually dorky, stay virgins for the rest of their lives (though we didn't follow this), and the likes. I couldn't stand her offhand impersonations of anime characters.

But have you ever used a Japanese air freshener? They're not the same generic-smelling ones like at Pepboys, Kragens, etc.
edeeZee is offline   Reply With Quote