View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 08:32 AM   #1 (permalink)
TheGreatOne
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: E60 BMW M5
TheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond repute
Default Is it me or the Z takes forever to wash?

Now don't get me wrong, I love washing my car, I love the alone time, get to know every curve....ok, starting to sound dirty

However I noticed washing my Z took me 1.5 hrs yesterday and I thought I was giving it a fast wash. I know it took long because when I went back upstairs the wife was pissed and didn't think I was just washing my car lol.

- I wash in panels
- Dry with micro fiber cloths
- Meguires on the tires
- Ice spray polish if i have time (didn't use it yesterday though)

Its the drying that takes so long I think. Since water gets in the hatch area and in the door jams, takes a while to dry all that....just wondering if its just me.

I've washed bigger cars in half the time....maybe its because I don't care as much for them lol
TheGreatOne is offline   Reply With Quote