View Single Post
Old 03-16-2011, 08:12 PM   #5 (permalink)
SPOHN
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Waiting on next Z
SPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer@Z1 View Post
I think you're better off either with BBK all the way or Akebono kit all the way.

Want to make sure you have a balanced hydraulic system or you can find yourself in a bad brake bias situation.

You coming our Saturday? Probably make out even better if you don't have to pay for any shipping
That's what I was thinking also. It's really hard to fork out almost $4500+ for a full BBK. Even as bad as I want it. I have read from Stoptech that there systems work with the factory brake bias in mind. That's if you only went with a front kit. I have read alot on brake bias. As long as the piston measurement(either four, six, or eight piston) come within a certain percentage of the stock your fine. Pretty sure you know this. I just felt like stating for others.

I defiantly don't want a bad situation. Been there!! I probably will go with a Akebono kit with some "good" pads though. You are very right on the shipping cost. I will be there this weekend and already plan to talk to someone about this. I plan to order late next week. Will you be there so I can talk to you personally?