Thread: St louis
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2011, 07:48 PM   #589 (permalink)
haggomyeggo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Steves old cars
haggomyeggo is a name known to allhaggomyeggo is a name known to allhaggomyeggo is a name known to allhaggomyeggo is a name known to allhaggomyeggo is a name known to allhaggomyeggo is a name known to all

I have. Even got to ride with a trooper who was Border Patrol. Both him and my uncle say it is not worth it. its just a crappy job way out in the middle of no where. working for Border Patrol is one thing but being an agent which is what I want those jobs dont come up a ton. Everybody tells me patience but the more jobs I look at they want more experience and military preference.
I have been looking at govt. contractors like boeing lockheed and NGA but again its hard to find entry level with just a degree. Its crazy having a degree and not having enough to get a lot of jobs in the field I want to be in.

I know in this time im probably complaing for no good reason. I do have a full time job with benefits that lets me have my Z but i feel like im not getting any younger and I want to get going on my career. (sorry quick rant)
haggomyeggo is offline   Reply With Quote