View Single Post
Old 03-16-2011, 03:37 PM   #77 (permalink)
Chris_1
Track Member

Drives: Nissan 370Z Roadster
Chris_1 has a spectacular aura aboutChris_1 has a spectacular aura aboutChris_1 has a spectacular aura about

Wow this has gotten a bit out of control. Guys neverbonestock is not a bad guy, he just is frustrated. Dealing with 3 piece for the years I have been, honestly when their is an issue its NEVER an easy process. I can understand if its a cast wheel where I can send a replacement, but custom offsets/brake clearances, etc. are why we pay what we pay for higher quality custom wheels.

Like I said before I have been talking with neverbonestock everyday, more then twice a day. He has my cell phone, 2 emails and this site to find me. I am not running and yes Forged Specialties contacted him, actually the owner himself from what I understand.

Everyone is aware of the situation and everything that can be done is being done. Since this has to be public, right now we are waiting on word from Ups for the claim. Honestly they have never covered wheels, and I have filed claims with them before so they are pretty unfair when its their fault and never admit it. THey did it, b/c frankly first time is a charm in my eyes so I am waiting. I also am waiting on pictures of each wheel and specific damage per wheel from NBS, so things are being handled, just cant be fixed quickly.