View Single Post
Old 03-16-2011, 02:20 PM   #10 (permalink)
jikhead
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370Z Blue 6spd
jikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond repute

You should possibly go do some homework/research before you come onto the boards and ask others for assistance and then totally dismiss someone's advice. I am merely trying to help you in your options. This adapter will work. So don't judge by the picture alone because you think it merely 'looks' to small to fit in the cf slot in your car. I apparently did my research before even owning the vehicle, whereas you haven't done any after owning the vehicle. I would list the specs/dimensions on it to prove to you how big it is, but you know...I'm not going to waste my time...go do it yourself.

Last edited by jikhead; 03-16-2011 at 02:24 PM.
jikhead is offline   Reply With Quote