Thread: Paddle Shifters
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2009, 08:50 AM   #5 (permalink)
kannibul
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z Touring/Sport
kannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shumby View Post
Actually the auto does rev match. The car roars to match the revs needed for the lower gear. If you downshift aggressively it will be more noticeable. the car will protect itself but do some reading on when to shift and the rpm you should shift at. You will get it in time. It may also take you some time to get used to a higher reving engine I know it did for me. Go out have fun and do some reading on shift points. you will learn and have some fun at the same time.

Just on't practice your down shifting on a dead end road with a cup of coffee. Don't ask long story.
I know...I have an automatic. What I'm saying it the rev deally is part of the sport package.