View Single Post
Old 03-16-2011, 10:22 AM   #60 (permalink)
tonybui
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Sports 6 Speed
tonybui has a reputation beyond reputetonybui has a reputation beyond reputetonybui has a reputation beyond reputetonybui has a reputation beyond reputetonybui has a reputation beyond reputetonybui has a reputation beyond reputetonybui has a reputation beyond reputetonybui has a reputation beyond reputetonybui has a reputation beyond reputetonybui has a reputation beyond reputetonybui has a reputation beyond repute

So you guys said just apply more gas to not get the jerk ?? well that's plain obvious

Now I have a problem with jerking at low RPMs also when driving in jammed traffic. Driving in 2nd gear, the car in front brakes, I let go of the clutch slowly (didnt want to go to neutral because the car in front would move pretty damn soon) and everything is fine, and then it jerks like 1 second later for maybe 2 times until the car in front moves and then I apply more gas then its fine and then it would happen again. The funny thing is it happens sometimes and sometimes it's smooth. Its my first manual car, so anyone mind sharing your experience on driving in jammed traffic would be much appreciated !!
tonybui is offline   Reply With Quote