View Single Post
Old 03-16-2011, 09:13 AM   #5511 (permalink)
Vegitto-kun
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z
Vegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond reputeVegitto-kun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian370z View Post
Where are you in Belgium? I lived in La Hulpe for a couple years and there were some sizable speed bumps in residential areas for sure. I wouldn't worry about ground clearance though, I stopped on a speed bump the other day to see how much clearance the cans have and even though my bumper touched the speed bump, the exhaust still had a couple inches to go.
Bierbeek which is near leuven.

la hulpe is most likely french belgium. I have driven around that region before and it seems much beter on the speed bumps. if I take the highway and I go from french part to dutch. its like "smooth roads" to "HOLY **** POTHOLES EVERYWHERE"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 209Z View Post
bags my friend ;]
what you mean? bags? put bags on the cans? Wait wut.