View Single Post
Old 03-16-2011, 04:40 AM   #30 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dang370z View Post
seriously.... the 370z only been out for 3 years now, if they are doing any changes it will be in the up coming year.

But I like the way the Camaro front looks better then the stang.. other then that yea Mustang wins in about everything else other then price.

If its a toy car / weekend car then grab which ever one you like. If its your DD/personal then I wouldn't recommend the Z since you do have kids.
The problem is that the 370Z was designed to compete with the cars that were out when it was being designed instead of the cars that would be out after it came out. That's just the way I see it, but it was made to compete with the '05 mustang GT, RX8, and EVO8. It beats them all soundly. Good job. Now it's time to beat the contemporaries.