View Single Post
Old 03-15-2011, 11:34 PM   #21 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberium View Post
Well, I for one wouldn't mind him buying a mustang... I mean the less people who own 370z's the better... it's more exclusive that way

Plus if kids are a factor, then it's probably a no brainer.

Buy a mini-van.
I see this a lot, and let me explain why it's bunk.

The 370Z is in no way limited edition at this point.
The more people that own them, the more dealerships are used to working on them/servicing them.
The more people that own them, the easier/cheaper parts are to find for them.
The more people that own them, the more chance of finding clubs in your area.

Since they are already saturated on the market (i.e., rotting on the lots), there is no "exclusivity" factor what-so-ever. Every Nissan dealership I see has a row of them off to the side.

Buy the 5.0 BOSS if you want performance, it stomps the 370Z in every way possible regarding performance. If you want looks, that's subjective. If you want the nicest interior, buy the 370Z.