View Single Post
Old 03-15-2011, 09:55 PM   #5 (permalink)
Mjthind
Base Member

Drives: RX
Mjthind is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1adesofcha0s View Post
That's awesome for you man, I hope you appreciate everything you and your family has and aren't just a rich snob. I'm Punjabi too, but my family is from Pakistan. Also the only son, so I understand your situation. It took me 6 months to convince my parents to let me get the 370Z with my own money.

The only thing about new BMW M's are that they lose their value really fast. I think the M3 is better with this than the M5 and M6, but it is still something to consider. You can probably save an easy $10-15k buying one that is slightly used. Some people don't like buying used performance cars, but its up to you. Another option would be to wait till next year for the new M5/M6 to come out. They're supposed to get a 550 HP TT V8, which can probably be tuned for even more. I personally don't like the way that BMW is going with the looks of their cars, the M3 and Z4 and 1M are the only good looking ones left IMO.
thanks man finally some one knows what my situation is thank god. you probably even know what punjabi parents expect for grades "all "a'' or you no get ps3" my said to me when i was in 10th grade. trust me if i was a rich snob my parents would have kicked me out the house by now. my dad has always told me if i became a snob he would kill me because he said if i became a snob i would be a loner all of my life and i don't want to be a loner. i have gone t o private school my whole life so could have got with it but i don't like snobs there are extremely rick kids at my schools they have their own little group because no one want to be friends with them and i am proud that i have friends that love em for who i am not what i have.

Last edited by Mjthind; 03-15-2011 at 10:05 PM.