View Single Post
Old 03-15-2011, 09:50 PM   #53 (permalink)
phunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370
phunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond repute

its rediculous to hate on fedex because they require a signature... at least the stuff arrives and in good shape. UPS loses packages and damages everything... ill deal with the signature.

and on that note... its the SHIPPER who specifies signature delivery or not, it has nothing to do with FedEx.

As someone who ships expensive parts via FedEx a few times a day, i ALWAYS activate signature delivery, and i dont care if any of you like it or not!!! Cause when some thug steals it off your porch, I am sure as hell not buying you a new one. If fedex left it withotu a real signature, they can pay for it. if your sisters boyfriends drug addict brother signs for it and runs off and sells it on craigslist, its not my problem then either!

signature delivery saves asses when boxes come up missing. to leave $500+ in car parts on someones porch is just ASKING for problems. if you arent home, ship it to somewhere you are. or, you can pick it up from your local FedEx station when the driver returns at night.