View Single Post
Old 03-15-2011, 09:13 PM   #53 (permalink)
Red__Zed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Mostly on two wheels
Red__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjthind View Post
Well i could have put all of the 75k down for a 2008 Gallardo ,but since I did not want to give payments, I am buying my m3 full down ,I am still getting loads of cash on my birthday and still would have about 5k left after ordering the m3. Since I am the son of a very successful business man(my dad) I don't have to work until i get a job because he said he would rather have me study without stress of rent or pay gas etc. than make me fail a test and ruin one year of my life. This happened to one of my cousins when he was in sophomore year college ,he failed one of his finals because he was to busy trying to make money for paying rent , pay for gas, etc. After that happened no one in my family and anybody in my extended family from both my mom's and my dad's side never have made their son or daughter work to pay for their own stuff ,but instead supply money for them so they don't have to have additional stress and can be successful in life and not work at a job that barely pays 8 bucks an hour. So there is the reason I am living on my dad's money. Since I am Punjabi (type of Indian) and I am my parents only son I have to follow Indian traditions and keep my parents with me for the rest of my life until I'm able to earn money and am married ,so after those things happen they will be living on my money. So my dad said to me that it wouldn't be big deal for him if he supplied for me because he knows once I become successful he will be living in my money. Get the concept because I think have explained every thing possible even and gave you guys an example
You're probably better off not bothering to justify yourself. If your dad wants to buy you an expensive car, that's great. Sharing it on an internet forum will only bring people to flame you.