View Single Post
Old 03-15-2011, 09:01 PM   #56 (permalink)
Footloose301
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
Footloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPOHN View Post
You know 98intrique after viewing your dyno results again due to I'm getting the Stillen Gen.3, TP, and CBE very soon. From all the research I've done and seeing multiple results I'm thinking of not going with the Uprev. Even Stillen said there nothing to worry about with three basi mods. Even though I haven't talk to other shops. But they will say you need it to make a sale. Your A/F ratio along with several others seems to be dead on and the same across the board for each three section of testing you had done.. And you even have one extra breather mod. Now headers would make a hugh different. But I'm not dumb enough for that again (my 350). The 370 ECU seems it can compustate for these basic mods. Especially the three I'm going for. Of course I'd still have it tested (dyno). Would you elaberate?
Its a smart way to go. I'm going pretty much the same route but I was thinking Fast Intentions Res Test Pipes since it looks like Motordyne ART pipes are just a myth anymore.

I have that same exhaust and intake. Sounds stellar already and you can feel the power on the butt dyno.